ExpressCrypto, the microwallet service that like a phoenix rose from the ashes of FaucetHub.
Back in the early days of Cryptocurrency well December 2016 to be precise there was a microwallet called FaucetHub, it was the dominant service which was highly regarded, trusted and frequented. They were possibly the first place to introduce Chat Rain, which is where users are reward for chatting by having the chance to win small amounts of Cryptocurrency.
There were firm but fair moderators such as MdShare and Womble, imparting their wisdom and cracking down on rule breakers.
Sadly governments trying to regulate cryptocurrency and personal issues over privacy were the demise of FaucetHub.
However happily in the ashes of the faucet industry up stepped ExpressCrypto to become the new leader of the microwallets and along with the new service also came some familiar faces such as MdShare and Womble as moderators.
ExpressCrypto User Base Increase
Sadly another microwallet was recently hacked (FaucetPay) and suffered a loss of USD 612,523.21
Due to this many users have migrated over to ExpressCrypto and I suspect many of the new users will stick around once they explore the site.
Checking just now there are 6 Staff Online and 2636 Users Online, yesterday there was over 3,000 logged in, yes that’s logged in not accounts in total.
The chat as ExpressCrypto is buzzing all the time, many people chatting and helping eachother, moderators on hand to set people straight.
Do not start posting referral links, it’s a quick fire way to get banned. There is advertising in chat, but you have to pay to use.
But with this privaledge comes rules, don’t follow them and you’ll be banned. Here are the rules, you can also see them by clicking ‘Rules & Commands’ above the chat box.
There are chat rooms for most common languages, so stick to the language of the room you are in.
- Promotion of unverified products, services and ICOs: discussions relating to these are fine, but advertisements or guaranteeing return on investment is not.
- Inappropriate Behaviour such as: Harassment – offensive, belittling or threatening behaviour that is unsolicited. Bullying – repeated abusive and offensive behaviour, which in some circumstances may involve inappropriate physical behaviour. Aggression and violence. Are not allowed.
- Trading between users via chat: it’s not prohibited to exchange currencies with other users, however we encourage you to use our exchange. This kind of trading are with your own risk, don’t wait help from us in case of scam!
- No private informations in chat, including but not limited to, the addresses of your digital wallets, your Unique ID, your E-mail, etc…
- No general spam, including but not limited to, posting single isolated words or emojis, same words/sentences/emojis, talking to Server Bots are considered spam and is not allowed.
- Begging for coins is not allowed.
- Use correct language in each room.
Note Use command to advertise, otherwise you will risk get banned from chat.
Note To provide a good user experience, it is recommended to avoid all caps text.
For more information please check our FAQ.
/pm user message – Send a Private Message to another user.
/me message – Express ideas or feelings.
/gift user amount currency – Send some satoshi to another user (level 6 or above required) e.g.
/gift server 100 btc
/rain amount users currency – Send some satoshi to randomly users who active (level 6 or above required) e.g.
/rain 200 50 btc
/ask question/answer – Post question to users for 10 satoshi as prize, the faster will win e.g.
/ask Bitcoin was created by who/Satoshi Nakamoto
/answer ID_Question/Your_Answer – Answer question that was posted and win prize of 10 satoshi, the faster will win e.g.
/answer 15/Satoshi Nakamoto
/ad your_advertise_text – Promote in current channel of chat for 200 satoshi (deduction with 50 satoshi for premium user).
/adall your_advertise_text – Promote in all our channels of chat for 1500 satoshi (deduction with 250 satoshi for premium user).
/mute username – Mute user in chat, you can mute up to 50 users.
/unmute username – Remove a user from the mute list.
/mutelist – List users you’ve muted.
Chat Emoji Codes:
:angry – :clap –
:cold – :cry –
:explode – :hot –
::joy – :kiss –
:laugh – :monkey –
:party – :thumbsup –
:vomiting – :zany –
There is a daily limit of $20, remember this is a micro wallet not a Bitcoin Exchange.
All trades must be worth atleast 500 BTC Satoshi
The exchange rate includes: 3rd-party exchange fee + ExpressCrypto handling fee which is 3% from the total amount that you will exchange
If you sell EXG or EXS you will not pay any fee
The rate of sell/buy can be changed in the moment of processing the request, as we work with real-time rates
The exchanged amount will be deducted from your balance only if the order processed
Like many faucets, there is an offerwall, most are surveys, but there is also PTC via Shortlinks or Video Watching via Engaged Hits.
Depending on the offerwall, some you earn more for using a mobile device, some involve installing apps on your phone.
Engaged Hits is good if you’re leaving your computer for a while, by installing an extension in Chrome it automates the watching process, best not use your main Youtube login as it’ll also subscribe you to channels too. Expect the process to payout to be roughly an hour, its a nice passive earner.
OfferTorro sometimes has some simple watch a video or do a search so worth checking them out.
Jungle Offer Wall has simple True False or Slideshows, these take about 30 minutes to complete. I haven’t had much luck with them as they keep doing chargebacks, no idea why they doing it. When I asked Fire Faucet they gave advice, that if you click through to quickly they think you’re a Bot, giving them another go now on ExpressCrypto so lets see if they are legit and honest this time.
Now this is where it gets interesting, when I just checked there are 1481 sites that paid at least once in the last 7 days listed, out of over 3,000 sites so that’s a big choice of sites you can earn from.
I keep a curated list of faucets, click the button below;
Sites are listed under the Crytpocoin they support, some of these sites support multiple coins, and you can click headings to sort them in different ways.
Coins currently supported are;
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bytecoin, Cardano, Dash, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ex-Gold, Ex-Silver, Horizen, Komodo, Lisk, Litecoin, Monero, Neo, Peercoin, Pivx, Reddcoin, Ripple, Stratis, Tezos, Tron, Vertcoin, Waves and Zcash.
So far as sorting you have the choices of;
Site Name, Active Since, Reward, Ability to Pay, Time Frame, Users or Total Paid.
- Every game will costs you 0.00010000 EXG.
- There is always 5 random numbers right, for every number right you will got 0.00005000 EXG, if 5 numbers are right you will win the jackpot of 0.00100000 EXG!.
Players always fear to be cheated on Dice games. In the crypto gambling community we have a solution for this called “provably fair”. Provably fair is a tool that enables you to verify each roll result and make sure you are not being cheated!
The house edge is 1%, you have a 49.5% chance to win at a payout of 2x
Really there is no magic way or system to earn from this, you could try Martingale method, but with a house edge and an unlucky loosing streak (yes you can loose 20 times in a row) you’re more likely to bust out.
- There is only 10 Winners/Token.
- You only need 1 ticket to have a chance to win any position from 1st-10th.
- Lottery winners are chosen at random way when the countdown comes to an end.
- There are 3 lotteries, a Daily, Weekly and Monthly one, each showing a count down to when the round ends
- Lottery winners are chosen at random way when the countdown comes to an end.
What is taking?
Staking is the process of actively participating in transaction validation (similar to mining) on a proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain. On these blockchains, anyone with a minimum-required balance of a specific cryptocurrency can validate transactions and earn Staking rewards. This can be compared to earning interest at a traditional bank.
Is staking crypto worth it?
In one word, yes. Staking is nearly as profitable as the mining or trading of cryptocurrencies, and without risk. All you have to do is stake (buy & hold) some coins in order to get added to the ExpressCrypto staking pool. As for profits, the actual profits you can make from staking will depend on how much you vest, length of time and also your user level at ExpressCrypto.
What coins can I stake?
ExpressCrypto supports the following cryptocurrencies to stake Cardano (ADA), Komodo (KMD), Reddcoin (RDD), Tezos (XTZ) and Tron (TRX) where you can earn passive staking rewards.
What are the minimum I can stake?
- Cardano (ADA) is 10.00000000
- Komodo (KMD) is 1.00000000
- Reddcoin (RDD) is 10.00000000
- Tezos (XTZ) is 0.10000000
- Tron (TRX) is 10.00000000
What is the Base Interest Rates?
- Cardano (ADA) is 3.5% PA
- Komodo (KMD) is 3.5% PA
- Reddcoin (RDD) is 21% PA
- Tezos (XTZ) is 3.5% PA
- Tron (TRX) is 6% PA
- There are also Level and Amount Staked Bonuses which are added to the Base Rates, for levels its 0.001% per level and 0.001% per whole coin. The maximum combined bonus is 1%